A duly filled form available from the school is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable admission fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
|CLASS||AGE(years)||TWO PASSPORT SIZE COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS||BIRTH CERTIFICATE (REGISTERED)||PASS MARKSHEET OF PREVIOUS CLASS||CBSE / DEO COUNTERSIGNED TRANSFER CERTIFICATE||MIGRATION|
In Case of class X & class XII, admissions are only done in transfer case. For such case, firstly provisional admission will be given, followed by regularisation by board. Documents required for admission in X or XII classes are:
• 2 passport size photographs.
• Pass mark-sheet of previous class.
• C.B.S.E. countersigned TC (Transfer Certificate).
• Class IX C.B.S.E. registration card.
• Shifting of family application.
• Last address proof.
• Present address proof.
• Affidavit (Preferable).
For further queries, contact Mr. S. N. Datta (PRO).
Contact no. 0751-2479479
|I & II||Rs 24500/-
|III to V||Rs 26250/-
|VI & VII||Rs 26500/-
- The name of those students whose fees is not deposited for two consecutive installments will be deleted from admission register and they have to deposit the re-admission charge before they are permitted to attend the classes again.
- Even after successfully clearing the examination, the child will not be promoted to next class till the clearance of all the dues.
- The school transfer certificate will be issue only after all dues towards school are cleared (i.e the clearance of entire academic session).
- No extra credit for advance deposit of fees will be granted. Please write full name of your child & class (section) along with ledger number in the pay slip, in default of which school will not be responsible for any ambiguity arising out of the error and subsequent allotment of amount against your child’s name.
- Cheque for the school to be issue in the name of RISHI GALAV PUBLIC SCHOOL.
- Please write the name, class & ledger no. of your child at the back of the cheque.
- In case of bounce/dishonor cheque penalty of ₹300/- will be levied & penalty charge for submission of late fees will be charged as applicable.
- Fees can be deposited on term basis as well as monthly basis. To avail the facility of depositing fee on monthly basis, Please submit an application.
- Please carry fees card of your ward while coming to the school for depositing fee.
- School promotes cashless deposition of school fees. Fees can be deposited using Debit/Credit card, Paytm or UPI mode.